What is a social tenant?


I am an owner-occupier and cannot afford to carry out essential repairs to my home. Is there any advice or assistance available?

Financial assistance may be available towards works that enable a property to be maintained and reduce the health and safety risk to the occupants.

There is an eligibility criteria for Housing Assistance and this will vary depending on the type of assistance that is currently being offered. For more information call the Private Sector Housing Team on 01424 787565.

In Touch Home Improve Agency provides a personal service that is tailored to clients needs, guiding you through the process of carrying out essential works to your homes. The agency offers help and advice on home improvements, repairs and adaptations to older, vulnerable and disabled people who are private homeowners or tenants of private landlords. For more information please call 01424 464880.

Powered by GOSS iCM